JetPlates are designed to improve the efficiency of how blower-driven air is delivered to conveyed products such as PET and Glass Bottles.
- When compared to Air Knives, JetPlates are able to deliver twice the volume of high pressure air over product
- The conveyor guide rail is replaced by the JetPlate. This allows air to be delivered within millimeters of the product
- The JetPlate slot design enables moisture to be directed both downwards and away from the conveyor line, thereby preventing any water recontamination
- The installation of JetPlates simplifies the installation, maintenance and operation processes
- JetPlates require no pitch adjustment to achieve optimum drying performance
- JetPlates can be combined with other ACI Air Delivery Devices
- Different faceplates are available to cater for jars, unsteady bottles as well as an array of traditional bottle & can heights & widths.